There are currently five ways of being a member of Techno Cottage Nepal. Everyone starts as a General Member/Lifetime Member and slowly progresses through elections.
- Nepalese Citizenship
- Age of 18 Years and above.
- Mentally Fit.
- Have not misused any public property.
- Not involved in Corruption and Abuse.
1. General Members:
- Anyone having the above mentioned requirements can be a general member of this organization.
- He/She has to pay Rs.1000 as the entry fees(one-time payment) and Rs.1000 as the annual fees.
- General member have voting rights, can take active participation in any activities and, can run for election.
2. Lifetime Members:
- Anyone with the above mentioned requirements can be a Lifetime member of this organization.
- He/She has to pay a total of Rs.15,000 to gain this membership.
- Lifetime Members have the voting rights, can take active participation in any activities and can run for election.
3. Founding Members:
- These are the members who were there when the organization was formed.
- They can apply for General Membership or Lifetime Membership by paying the required fees.
4. Honorary Members:
- Honorary membership is given to those people who have contributed something of value to the society and who seem fit for the organization.
- They do not have the Voting rights and cannot run for the post in elections.
5. Web Members:
- Anyone can be our Web Member (no restrictions). By this, you can support us morally and virtually from anywhere around the world.
- You may help us in our web campaigns by promoting us. You may also help us in donations/charity.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org